Free Spirits Ltd is committed to providing both its present and potential customers, suppliers and employees with the highest quality of service.
We are committed to the timely delivery of our products, projects and events ensuring that we meet your requirements on time and within budget. Quality assurance is demonstrated through testimonials, references and reviews by our customers, clients and associates.
Any lapses in our standards of delivery or quality of products will be dealt with in a professional manner to ensure preventative and corrective measures are applied. Achievement of this policy involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work and resulting in a continually improving working environment for all.
Free Spirits Ltd is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce.
To that end the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, whether part-time or full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
Our commitment is:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contribution of all our staff are recognised an valued.
- Every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
- Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- We will review all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
Free Spirits Ltd aims to minimise the environmental impact of its activities and promote greater environmental understanding through its work.
We believe that sustainable development should meet the needs of the present without compromising the future. A Sustainable Community is dependent on people acting together to create healthy safe places to live, work and play. To achieve this:
- We shall comply with environmental legislation and regularly review our working practices to ensure energy and water is used efficiently and that measures to reduce waste and pollution are effective.
- We shall raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors – in purchasing goods and services we will take notice of objective sustainability criteria when considering price, quality and delivery.
- Assist customers to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way
- Liaise with the local community
- Communicate environmental aims and objectives to employees and external stakeholders through our websites
- Be aware of the potential impact of transport on the environment and take all necessary action to minimise that impact.
While in our consultancy business this is largely restricted by recycling waste, minimizing energy use and using public transport and electronic media where possible for communication, our trading and horticultural businesses are more complex. We are committed to maintaining our Soil Association accreditation but in addition our Our environmental policy can be inspected here.
In 2011 we installed a rainwater harvesting reservoir which has reduced our mains water consumption by around 3500 cubic metres per year and in 2013 we installed a wood pellet fired boiler to replace our previous gasoil heating system.
Registered Address: The Glasshouses Fletching Common Newick Lewes East Sussex BN8 4 JJ
Company number: 5003969
VAT Registration number: 826 8892 74